Happy Happy is offline

Default My Marinette project

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jul 30, 7:42 pm, "Happy" wrote:

...what is the klan by the way??

If I rememebr correctly wasn't Klan the family name of some Mongolian
rulers, like Kubli, Dzsingisz, Ghengis, Ohgedei and so on?

I have a neighbor who married a Mongolian princes so she claims, she was
well educated in Russia to be a diplomat for the Mongolian government, she
says we Americans can not properly pronounce the name Ghengis Kan, We have a
hard time with her name so everybody calls here Bosco...kind of funny but
she's a great personality, and great neighbors.