BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Would $10 million do it?

In article ,
says...

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,

says...

Posting a video for public consumption of a news worthy event? Sherrod
is going to be laughed out of court if the suit isn't summarily
dismissed.

This will be interesting. You must admit that cases reach trial, and
awards
are given on things that would have been dismissed with prejudiced plus
plain being laughed out of court twenty years ago. Such is modern
lawyering.

Steve

visit my blog at
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Everyone believes that they have the right to be compensated for being
offended.

Being compensated for being offended was never a right.

Where does it say that?

How did these people get this impression?

I don't believe I have that right, so why did you say "everyone"?

I've been offended thousands of times, and never received a dime.

Steve

You are taking a generalization as a personl comment.