posted to rec.boats,alt.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.politics.obama
Harry ? Harry ? is offline

Default Breitbart to be sued by Sherrod

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 17:32:29 -0700, jps wrote:

Breitbart is an asshole who should get his ass kicked but I imagine he
will win on first amendment grounds.

Personally, I don't give a **** if she found someone to say "she helped
us out in the end"... They seem to find folks to support their lies,
like planting signs in the tea party movement and lying about racial
insults on the steps of the congress...

She is and was a racist, one way or another. Even if she claims to have
"changed". If she was a republican and even knew of a racist, she would
be sent home on a rail, but because she is a dem, she get's another free
pass... just like the cowardly soldier boy, butt **** wanna' bee's that
stood on the steps of the voting booths with clubs and high school
musical, Michael Jackson wardrobe rejects... **** her, she is a racist,
send her packing...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

You're a moron. Her father was murdered at the hands of racists. You're a
racist. You murdered her father.