nom=de=plume[_2_] nom=de=plume[_2_] is offline

Default Would $10 million do it?

wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 01:00:34 -0700, jps wrote:

It really gets back to whether she is a public figure.
If showing a highly edited video that makes someone look like a moron,
Bush and Clinton both have hundreds of cases.
Jon Stewart would be doing hard time.

They are not private citizens. She's not a public figure.

Your stand is disingenuous so why take it?

Breitbart has his comeuppance sitting on the horizon. Be glad.

I wouldn't mind seeing this weasel get smacked down but I am just not
sure it is going to happen.

Sherrod was not an "employee" she was a political appointee. That puts
her right up there with Karl Rove and Rahm Emmanual.
This will be tried in DC and they are supposed to know the difference
between Civil Service and patronage positions.

If creative editing was a crime all of the news outlets would go to
jail.

So, you're claiming she wasn't fired? Again equating Rove and Sherrod is a
false equivalency. Who heard about her before Breitbart when after her?
Nobody.