posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Harry? Harry? is offline

Default Gasahol Blues

In article ,
says...

On 7/30/10 9:28 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Larry" wrote in message
So far, so good in the ATV. That see's the least amount of hours. I
only
use it to move by boat around my yard and out to the street. The
area I
store it has a septic tank and my 5000# plus SUV would find the
bottom of
that fast and kill WAFA and Dummy in the process.

Terrible way to disrespect your family. Have you no class at all?

Little buddy, I've got to tell you, it's looking like you have an
infatuation with Larry.

Just the reverse Doper...... I'm constantly fending off his advances.

You're just encouraging him, Don.

Spoofer alert! Everyone here knows that I'll do anything for attention.