W1TEF[_3_] W1TEF[_3_] is offline

Default Gasahol Blues

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:09:02 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

For gasoline Sta-Bil seems to be the product of choice among people
that I know. I've also used it myself with good results.

Star-Tron is the way to go. I've been using it now for a couple of
years in both the Grady and Ranger - not a hickup. Sta-Bil did have
some problems a few years ago when ethanol was first introduced and
were late to the party, but they also changed their forumulation a
little to adjust. Star-tron was formulated for ethanol gasolines - I
think the representative said up to 20% ethanol, but don't quote me on
that - it was at the Boston Boat Show a couple/three years ago.

So far, it's been great.