Don White

Default Peggie, question

Hope it works better than the stuff they use to refinish your enameled
bathtub.
We had ours done a while back and the new 'finish' pealed within 3 months.
Have to admit it only pealed on the bottom...not the sides. I've been after
the wife to get them back in for 'warranty' work.
The process was her idea against my opinion. For a few hundred more we could
have bought the 'liner' for the old tub till we could rip out and renovate
the entire bathroom.

Peggie Hall wrote in message
It'll adhere really well to glazed porcelain? I learn something new
every day!

Peggie

Subject: Peggie, question
From: Peggie Hall

I doubt it Lloyd...in fact, I don't think I've ever seen a painted
porcelain sink or other device, only dinnerware, figurines etc....and
that's painted before it's glazed. I doubt that paint would adhere to
glazed porcelain...at least not for long.

Peggie

Then again:

TUBS, SINKS, SHOWERS & SHOWER SURROUNDS. We offer two unique refinishing

kits
for sinks, tubs, & showers. Both products can be used on porcelain,

fiberglass
or tile. Our 2-part Spray-On Kit has everything you need (including a

free
video tape showing you how to do it) to refinish a standard sink. It

does not
contain enough product to refinish a tub. The spray kit is available in

white
only.

http://www.armorpoxy.com/html/bathinfo.htm

--