Jim Jim is offline

Default Great dog story...

Steve B wrote:
"GCBoater" wrote in message
On Jul 24, 4:12 pm, Harry ? wrote:
On 7/24/10 5:06 PM, Harold wrote:

"Harry wrote in message
On 7/24/10 4:54 PM, Harold wrote:
"Harry wrote in message
m...
On 7/24/10 4:15 PM, YukonBound wrote:
"John wrote in message
...especially for past or current Lab owners.
They told me the big black Lab's name was Reggie
Johnny...do you really think this story is real... or just some made
up
tear jerker stuff .
You should see the crap mass emails he sends out. One had some
asshole
colonel telling a civilian he should thank the military *and* Jesus
for
everything, or some such nonsense. Well, I can appreciate how a
military
guy would want us to thank the military for our blessings, but when
he
put
Jesus up there, I thought...sheesh...this moron ought to be
court-martialed.
Harry, you cant begin to appreciate the amount of horse**** you are
responsible for around here.
Crapping on right wingers is a patriotic duty.
So, you weren't moved by the story?

The only thing that happens when I read something from herring is that I
get an urge to move my bowels.- Hide quoted text -

Is that a fact, Old Man. Thanks so much for sharing. Had the lobster
boat out this summer?

Ever think that maybe if you guys would stop feeding this troll that he
wouldn't have the **** to drop here?

No?

Steve

Not a single dime's worth of difference between trollers and those who
respond to them. Just different sides of the same tin coin.
You know that.

Jim - I sometimes flip that coin too.