noah

Default On-Topic: rec.boats FAQ

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 03:02:00 GMT, "Bill Cole"
wrote:

Noah,
It is a very noble suggestion, and I hope you are successful in your
endeavor. I hope I am wrong, but the regulars don't want a rec.boats they
want rec.boats.flamewar.

That may be, Bill, but I honestly don't think so.
Support from guys like you is very important.
If nobody supports change, there won't be any change.

To be honest, I've found the "politics" guys, for the most part, to be
reasonable, or at least, approachable. The fun, for them, is in
"kicking political *ss", and they may be agreeable to a change of
venue. I'm still exploring this, but it could be fun. It could also
be unfun. People need to speak up, one way or the other.

Regards,
noah