lil abner[_2_] lil abner[_2_] is offline

Default Avoiding taxes....

Harold wrote:
"W1TEF" wrote in message
The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

Another democrat dirtbag in congress.

It was really disturbing, tonight, to hear Kerry before Congress back
when he was colluding with the North Vietnamese, in Paris, telling we
should admit defeat and get out of Nam.
I wonder how many, of the millions of Viet Nmaese and Cambodians,
Burmese, Laotians etc, that lost their lives, when Congress abandoned
them would agree.
NPR basically was saying we should do the same thing in Afghanistan. The
stakes are slightly different; we face more terrorism, if we don't get
Afghanistan kick started.
I guess their theory is America is evil: why should we win when we can
surrender and go around in sack cloth and ashes before the world,
pleading to be loved.
I waiting for some of our Elected Officials or Congress to let some
third worlders come before them and bitch slap America again.