Jerry

Default Shoot Your Foot -- Bahamas Entry Fee

Ok, so each of you has made a decision not to go for reasons ranging from
the $300 fee to homeland security BS when you come back. Why not boycott the
US because of the homeland security BS?.

Each of us does out own thing based on our own situation. Just because
someone doesn't have a problem with the $300 fee doesn't make them STUPID as
a few earlier posters said. Personally, paying the $300 for a winter in the
Bahamas is well spent money as compared to most places in the Keys this time
of the year --- talk about overcrowding! If the entry fee is not in line
with what you feel is fair & reasonable, then send them a letter and don't
go. If there is a big dropoff in revenues because of the fee increase, they
will respond accordingly. Calling me (and all the others over here) stupid
for not agreeing with you is a bit out of line.

Try to keep all this in perspective. Most of the Bahamians are poor
relative to most of the cruisers who come over. They are only taxing the
rich. Isn't that what all good US liberals want? Sucks to be on the other
side of that whine!

"Steve" wrote in message
Well theres two of use who won't be going.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions