jps jps is offline

Default Avoiding taxes....

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:15:48 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Jul 23, 12:04*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
On 23/07/2010 9:49 AM, W1TEF wrote:

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:40:33 -0600,
wrote:

On 23/07/2010 6:44 AM, W1TEF wrote:
The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

Taxes are for the sheep. *That is why Obama/democrats are looking at a
VAT. *Gets everyone everywhere. Unless of course you have the money to
shop outside of the US.

Dude - don't you just hate it when the rich stick it to the rest of us
by not paying taxes?

I mean - like - I see it all the time here. *:)

DC is corrupt, no argument there. *Voting for Obama just made it worse.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

Taxes are for the little people, Dems do not pay taxes.

You think there are more rich Ds than Rs?

Cite please.

My bet is you're talkin' outcher arse.