Bill Cole

Default Politics aside: 9-11-01; Let us never forget

Chuck,
You are so blinded by politics, you fail to see someone who was trying to
have a pleasant chit chat without any politics.

For what it is worth, you are wrong.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Yes, despite the attempts by Chuck to say otherwise, the purpose of my

post
was to
offer a small tribute to the victims of 9-11. That is why I prefaced the
title of the
post "politics aside". I did not want this thread to turn into another
political free
for all. Unfortunately some extremists in this group had a hard time

seeing
that and
had to interject what they thought my intentions were.

Sad.

"Seems to Me........" your intentions in this group are transparent.

"Seems to Me......." you have stated, just recently, that your only

motivation
for participating in the group is to yank people's chains.

"Seems to Me......." that if you didn't intend to start a flame war with

this
post, it would be the first such event, ever.

"Seems to Me........." that every thread you start is just more of the

same.

"Seems to Me........" that when you don't start a fight right away, you're
disappointed. For ten points and the bronze turd consolation prize, who
recently trolled a bait through the group and later followed up his own

post
with a comment like "Silence. It figures."?

"Seems to me......." you treat this newsgroup like an outhouse. You come

here
to dump crap, and nothing more.
When people have called you on it, you have stated that "we're not worthy"

and
that you save your immense boating expertise for the good groups that

really
count for something.

I suppose I could be wrong. It's just how it "seems to me."