bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default ah, yes, the latest on my company 401K

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 21:58:55 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 19/07/2010 9:10 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 19:46:34 -0400, "Harold"
wrote:

http://screen.yahoo.com/funds.html

and here is where you're confused. 401K's are managed by fund
managers...the funds they manage CAN do pretty well on an individual
basis. yet, unless you're a full time manager yourself, you have NO
idea which ones these are going to be.

Move your $40 to a money market fund and STFU.

You'd think all the Limo Liberals here would get up a collection for poor
bpuharic

notice how the right ignores the situation facing the middle class?

the rich are doing fine...so that's all that matters

From my perspctive, yes. What, with your envy and contempt for the
rich you want us to kiss you ass?

nope. i just dont want you to act surprise when you get hanged