Larry[_25_] Larry[_25_] is offline

Default ah, yes, the latest on my company 401K

bpuharic wrote:
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 19:00:38 -0400, wrote:

bpuharic wrote:

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 19:21:25 -0400, wrote:

when's the last time the GOP proposed a capital gains tax INCREASE?

oh. never.

QED

Why do you have to worry about that? Are you at retirement age?

55. close enough. i worry because i'm shouldering the burden for the
rich. we bail them out. they pay lower taxes than i do. they dont
boost middle class incomes by wage increases...they do nothing for the
middle class.

america has the least equitable income structure in the western world.
it's one reason we're in the shape we're in

and tot he right wing, that's proof god loves the US

That doesn't make any sense. If you want to worry about something,
worry about supporting the lazy ****s who don't want to work.