Califbill Califbill is offline

Default ah, yes, the latest on my company 401K

"bpuharic" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 20:30:29 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

"bpuharic" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:33:31 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 19/07/2010 5:23 PM, Larry wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

I would ahve to agree. Obama is leading the longest depression in
modern times, his head is on the block and clearly Obamanomics is
failing.

canuck hates the black guy in the white house.

he's too stupid to realize the depression started in 2007. obama
wasn't president

but to the right wing, that's irrelevant. he still gets blamed. after
all, bush was white. and you can't blame a white guy if a black guy is
available

And the House and Senate were in the firm control of the Democrats.

which, of course, is irrelevant. the dem congress was guilty of
inaction. it was the GOP that passed massive tax cuts for the rich AND
deregulated the economy over 30 years. the myth of 'smaller govt' led
to wall street stealing the entire economy from under our feet

so at least you admit obama was not the problem. it's about time

Obama is a problem. He got the Congress to pass massive overspending and
borrowing. Same thing that has caused the Malaise in Japan to hang on for
over 20 years. But you blame the Republicans for all the problems. The
Democrats were in charge of the checkbook when the market and economy
started tanking. Both parties are guilty as hell. Bush sucked as
President. And Obama may make Carter look good, and that will be hard to
do.