bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default ah, yes, the latest on my company 401K

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 21:20:34 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 20/07/2010 8:07 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 20:01:34 -0600,
wrote:

Maybe not by your standards, but by mine, Greenspan was a leftie.

jesus christ...if you're calling greenspan a leftie...

Caved
into Clinton and congress pretty good. He even admited he screwed up in
doing so.

he admitted wall street was greedy. he, unlike you, knew the rich
could be greedy

you're a right wing moron so are too stupid to understand

greenpan can learn. you can't

Makes me smarter than you, I made money on his mistake, you lost your shirt.

me and 100M hard working americans...oh, i forgot. you hate the middle
class