D.Duck[_5_] D.Duck[_5_] is offline

Default ah, yes, the latest on my company 401K

"bpuharic" wrote in message

snip

not a single 401K manager has beat the market in the last 3 years.

snip

First of all, YOU and all participants are the managers of of 401K plans
within what is offered by your company.

Go to the link below and plug in "Up more than 0%" for the 3 year return
option of the screener. The other entries remain in the default setting.

http://screen.yahoo.com/funds.html

You will see that there are many funds that have a positive return over the
past three years. I'm sure some of these funds are available to some 401K
plans, maybe not yours. So a smart 401K "manager" would have had an
increase. And that doesn't count the companies contribution.