bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default ah, yes, the latest on my company 401K

On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 23:01:16 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 18/07/2010 9:03 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 20:24:45 -0600,
wrote:

gee. let's see... i work for a living. it's known as opportunity cost.
you dont know about economics, but look it up

So do I and? Is it lethargy or what? Maske the freaking time! It is
all about priorities.

IOW give up working for a lving. me and 100M americans all becoming
stockbrokers

uh huh

Look at 7 Habits and time management. And plenty
of evening courses for accounting, you don't need a degree, just enough
to read a profit and loss statement, balance sheet and a few others.

more right wing bull****

The market lost the trillions as the ecomomic outlook of debt,
government overspending,

funny. bush took a budget surplus and ****ed it away on a useless war

but he's white and rich. obama's black so that's where your hatred
goes

Classic...

And if your broker or fund manager isn't into this, fire the idiots.

more right wing bull****

not a single 401K manager has beat the market in the last 3 years.

Under Obama, history will repeat as Obama didn't take much "American"
history and thus doomed to repeat.

only if they take your advice. then a depression is guaranteed.