bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default ah, yes, the latest on my company 401K

On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 22:39:26 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 18/07/2010 9:01 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 14:49:51 -0600,
wrote:

wall street just keeps giving it to the american people...and taking
it...

Still think you shoudl fire your manager. I am up 4%. I know, pretty
bad compared to last year as I was up almost 30%. Lean times.

no one gives a **** about you.

My family does. But outside of that you are 100% RIGHT! And I realize
that. Same can be said of you, provided you treat your family right.
No one cares about other people, sure, lots like to think so and once
and awhile you really do find one that is a nice human being. But I
know you haven't matured enough to that level.

fine. you let me know when you become 100M hard working americans

you think americans are all lazy. you're just another right winger who
hates a black president

there are 100,000,000 americans who arent you

get used to it

Aren't you what? Cat got your tongue?

Oh, you mean 100m taxpayers... that are not me. Yep, 100m individuals,
all like rats a scratching for the cheese. Amazing actually how it works.

more hatred for hard working america

Keep running on the wheel, around and around it goes. No raise in 10
years and down 10% in the last year...wow...you should re-evaluate your
attitude and tactics.

already done. you just cant help it that it includes distrust of the
rich

to you the rich are infallible gods. you have more faith in the rich
than a child has in santa claus

it's quite touching...and pathetic