bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default ah, yes, the latest on my company 401K

On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 22:18:25 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 18/07/2010 9:02 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:50:30 -0600,
wrote:

IOW he thinks 100M middle class americans are lazy.

yep. he's right wing alright

I would say lethargic, but lazy will do. Many like you waste time and
energy blaming Bush when you should be learning how to manage your own
money.

now the right wng blames 100M americans...not the rich folks on wall
street...in spite of the fact it was wall street NOT main street that
sucked 14 trillion out of the economy in the last 2 years

Sooner or later you will realize Bush and Obama are just chess pieces on
the board game called life. All you have to do is figure out how the
game is going and profit.

gee. buy low. sell high. what a genius

Too many people also drunk on debt. Including government.

the reason middle class american is drunk on debt is we havent had a
pay increase in 10 years. middle class wages havent increased in 10
years as the rich took ALL of the productivity increase in the last 10
years for themselves and gave NONE of it in pay increases.

that's why the middle class isnt spending you mmoron