Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default ah, yes, the latest on my company 401K

On 18/07/2010 9:42 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 18/07/2010 7:31 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Harry " wrote in message
On 7/18/10 5:55 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 18/07/2010 10:37 AM, bpuharic wrote:
Hell, it's only down 10% for the year! A wonderful success story.
just think, if GWB had his way, social security could have the same
success my 401K is having.

wall street just keeps giving it to the american people...and taking
it...

Still think you shoudl fire your manager. I am up 4%. I know, pretty
bad compared to last year as I was up almost 30%. Lean times.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the
common sense?

Dumb investor is what Occam's razor would say.

Canuck's investment portfolio is up 4%, or 40 cents...Canadian.

Hey, he's RICH beyond his wildest dreams!!

Sort of, it was a good week last week, $35k++. But admit, last week
was good. Capital gains too, sweet. And you? Pretty bad when my
accountant called me up and asked me why do I work... and you are
still looking for work.

You're a congenital liar. You haven't made $35K in your entire life. You
don't have an accountant, unless you count your right hand when it isn't
busy with other things.

You wish. Keep voting Obama, as it helps keep those democrats screwing
up the economy for my profit.

Look at this one, wouldn't it have been sweet to be in at say 75 cents
to $1.25? see the little jump at the end?

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=U...=0;logscale=on

But too late for this one. But a lovely ride. See October/November
low, that was when Obama looked like he was going to win and did...
sweet. So did I. And only one of many... Oh-bama!!!

Best part about being a get off your ass as a
conservative-libertarian, is I didn't spend 30+ years waiting for
government to cover my ass. And now get the rewards while people like
you are suffering from envy and greed myopia.

Since reasoning with you is a waste of time, I laugh at you.

You wouldn't know "reasoning" if it bit you. Feel free to laugh, but try
not to mix it with tears.

Haven't got a job yet?