Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default ah, yes, the latest on my company 401K

On 18/07/2010 9:02 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:50:30 -0600,
wrote:

Best part about being a get off your ass as a conservative-libertarian,
is I didn't spend 30+ years waiting for government to cover my ass. And
now get the rewards while people like you are suffering from envy and
greed myopia.

Since reasoning with you is a waste of time, I laugh at you.

IOW he thinks 100M middle class americans are lazy.

yep. he's right wing alright

I would say lethargic, but lazy will do. Many like you waste time and
energy blaming Bush when you should be learning how to manage your own
money.

Sooner or later you will realize Bush and Obama are just chess pieces on
the board game called life. All you have to do is figure out how the
game is going and profit.

Too many people also drunk on debt. Including government.

Here is rule one of being truly "rich". (as opposed to paper tigers)

1) Get out of debt as fast as possible. Debt, especially if misused is
evil to your wealth.
--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?