posted to rec.boats.electronics,uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.cruising,sci.geo.satellite-nav
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default May a "landlubber" comment? - was[ Help create better charts]

Wayne.B wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 14:35:36 +0100, (Steve Firth)
wrote:

You seem to have been attempting to claim that GPS cannot be jammed

Incorrect. I am claiming that it is unlikely that GPS is being jammed
by the Cuban government.

Well no, and you had to trim a lot from my post to cover up the mistakes
you made. FWIW, jamming is low tech and the Cuban government is probably
able to do it as well as the British government. OTOH if GPS is being
jammed near Cuba, I'd point the finger towards another government with a
rabid hatred of Cuba.