Harold[_3_] Harold[_3_] is offline

Default top post/bottom post for Harry

"YukonBound" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
On 7/16/10 11:20 AM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Harold" wrote in message
For Harry,
As you noticed I am having minor technical difficulties with outlook
express. As I was searching for an answer, I came across this site.
Perhaps you to can find something useful there.
http://mailformat.dan.info/quoting/bottom-posting.html

--
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous

FYI, you can apply a registry key change to fix the problem.

It's less complicated.

What's less complicated?

Sitting in Halifax watching my drunk son!

Yup! You needs to keep your life as simple as possible

--
Harold