John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default This just in

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:25:01 -0400, "mmc" wrote:

"Harold'" wrote in message

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

"Harold'" wrote in message

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

"Harold'" wrote in message
Oil sample collected at Jetty Park beach by Coast Guard moments ago.
It will be sent to a lab for testing. With all the traffic through
Port Canaveral it will most likely be found to be refined product from
one of the boats or ships.

Do you live nearby?

I do sometimes.
I'm in Satellite Beach.

That's only about 20 miles from here

Cocoa Beach tourists can make that a long 20 miles. Kind of spoiled down
here where being behind 2 cars at a red light is a traffic jam.
I used to keep a boat at Cocoa Beach Yacht Club. It's a great port.

I've lived in several different apartments in and around Cocoa Beach, back in
the '60s, when the place was cool and you could drive on the beach.
--

I hope your day is simply *SPECTACULAR* !!

John H