posted to rec.boats.electronics,uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.cruising,sci.geo.satellite-nav
Larry Larry is offline

Default May a "landlubber" comment? - was[ Help create better charts]

Andy Champ wrote in
. uk:

Larry wrote:

"Can you bring that up into the cockpit?", he asked. I picked up the
tablet and GPS puck and followed him into fantasyland.

This was a while ago I take it? Most places seem to require the cockpit
door to be locked now. After all, you could have been a terrorist!

Andy

Not that long ago. They locked the door behind us.

--
Just bought a new Smart car - Silver n Black....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obn9TJ6Xtc8

Larry