bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default wall street is hiring!

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 11:50:24 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 10/07/2010 9:33 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 12:32:01 -0600,
wrote:

all the while, the rich are LAUGHING THEIR ASSES off!

Yep, they laugh at the idiots like you who vote for it!

and in 1929 your way was tried.

how'd it work out?

Actually not. In 1929 they tried for a couple of years to spend out of
it and it didn't work.

nope. they let the banks fail, as you recommend. guess you dont know
american history.

and we DID spend our way out of it. it was called WW2.

You should read better books that are not tainted with liberalism and
liberal idealistic bull****.

for a guy who doesnt even know that the banks failed in 29, your right
wing bull**** is easily seen on any TV channel in america

it's called the 'wizard of oz'

Keynes for example, a farce, just an
academic pandering fiction people wanted to here. Get the facts. You
know, reason and rational thought and not just a low life backwards knee
jerk.

more cliches. no evidence. doesnt even know the banks failed in 29.

Good part is, Obama never studied much US history as a child so he is
destined to make lots of mistakes of the past

more racist hatred of the black guy

I smell double dip a coming, just like 1929.

yeah. when the banks fail just like you recommend