nom=de=plume[_2_] nom=de=plume[_2_] is offline

Default Once again, the military establishment proves...

"Harold'" wrote in message

"Harry ?" wrote in message
...it is out to **** us all...forever...

General George Casey, the Chief of Staff of the Army, said today the
United States could face another "decade or so" of persistent conflict in
Iraq and Afghanistan.

In two months, the U.S. will have been at war in Afghanistan for nine
years.

- - -

These whores will do anything to stay in uniform.

Last time I checked O'Bama was the whore in charge.

I didn't have to check. You're still a moron.