Justin C[_33_] Justin C[_33_] is offline

Default The end of RBC.

In article , Larry wrote:
Wayne.B wrote in
:

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 00:03:52 +0100, Justin C
wrote:

I just used it as an example of the
OT material that Larry has posted.

Larry has also posted a lot of "on topic" material over the years and
been a great deal of help to many people here.

That means little to Zionist Justin, whos connections I have yet to figure
out...

Larry, lose that chip from your shoulder, I was quoting that as an
example, it wasn't an attack on your views, or the facts.

Does he ever go to sea?

Why not as me? I'm out most weekends, with friends, with family or
alone. My usual sailing area is The English Channel. I'd be out now (for
it is glorious) if it weren't for a non-sailing friends birthday. I
don't claim to be an expert on the subject, or to be accomplished, I'm
still very much a beginner, and learning what I can.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.