nom=de=plume[_2_] nom=de=plume[_2_] is offline

Default Great Artwork - Suitable for framing...

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 00:10:22 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 17:01:12 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

As to my suggestion... planning in advance, attach a send line

Usually called a trip line.

Ok a trip line. Add a pulley and a line that is long enough.

Add a pulley, aka, block where ?

Here you go... obviously this is not to scale, but I think you'll get the
idea. More than one fender could be lowered, and in the drawing, the anchor
marker is already on board.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7...rretrieval.png

All you have to do is to have the marker attached to a line that already
goes through a block at the anchor. You could even leave it as a light line,
then if there's a problem, tie a heavier line to the lighter line and pull
it through to the point where you could attach a fender.

Another option (not sure if it's really workable) would be to have a CO2
cartridge ready at the anchor... you pull the float line, and pop! My
inflatable vest claims 36 lbs. of lift... something like that..., but I
still think the multiple fender option would work better.