Harry  Harry  is offline

Default Great Artwork - Suitable for framing...

On 7/9/10 7:54 AM, Harold wrote:
"Harry wrote in message
m...
On 7/9/10 7:46 AM, Harold wrote:
wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 00:10:22 -0700,
wrote:

wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 17:01:12 -0700,
wrote:

As to my suggestion... planning in advance, attach a send line

Usually called a trip line.

Ok a trip line. Add a pulley and a line that is long enough.

Add a pulley, aka, block where ?

I think her idea is great but it's a little hard to visualize. Perhaps
she
could draw a diagram and post a link to it.
This is Plume's chance to redeem herself in the eyes of her fellow
rec.boats
contributors.

The majority of posters these days are right-wing ejaculates...like
you...no need for anyone outside that group to seek redemption here.

Are you calling yourselves misfits to rec.boats? It's about time you
admitted it.

There's nothing more honorable in usenet (and in life) than *not* being
a conserva-turd.