adam wolf

Default Politics aside: 9-11-01; Let us never forget

was a great movie i think...
exactly what you gringos like.. at least this is the type of film you send
here...
we all liked it..

--
"Wasser? Da ficken Fische drin!" W.D.Fields, auf das
Angebot eines Glases Wasser bei einem Dinner
"noah" wrote in message
On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 23:53:35 GMT, "Jim"
wrote:

A stunning tribute to the tragic event:

http://www.caldavid.com/911/911-lq.swf

Where were you when it happened?

For me, I was on my way to physical therapy for my knee listening to the

radio in the
car....a date and time I will never forget.

Jim, I will gladly assume that your intentions were honorable in
posting this topic. Many of us were deeply affected by the 9/11
attacks. Many will never recover.

The rest of this thread is pathetic. "look at me, LOOK AT ME!!".
"I'm important, too!"

FWIW, I was sitting at my desk, working on the "current project", and
listening to the local Country station on the radio. When the DJ's
broke in with the news, I was stunned. My heart sank to my ass, and I
went to inform my crew of what happened, in disbelief.

Regards,
noah