Harry [_2_] Harry [_2_] is offline

Default Thanks to all... starter problem solved

On 7/8/10 11:02 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 10:32:15 -0400, Harry
wrote:

On 7/8/10 10:14 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 10:29:54 -0300, "YukonBound"
wrote:

Maybe... but in here every bit of information is used as a weapon.

You can thank your pal in MD for that state of affairs. I think a lot
of us would appreciate knowing which component or connection was
failing.

You're ever the asshole, eh, w'hine?

I rest my case.

PS, you should closely study the case law relating to stalking,
slander and defamation.

Why? Are you planning to stalk me? You've already slandered me, many
times. So have all the other righties. Do you suppose that gives them a
"pass"?

You should direct your attention to the two hotheads here...loogy and
little tosk. Both threaten to visit those they don't like and "teach
them" a lesson.