YukonBound YukonBound is offline

Default Thanks to all... starter problem solved

"W1TEF" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 10:14:17 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 10:29:54 -0300, "YukonBound"
wrote:

Maybe... but in here every bit of information is used as a weapon.

You can thank your pal in MD for that state of affairs. I think a lot
of us would appreciate knowing which component or connection was
failing.

It was my fault I guess. I used a different wiring scheme than Don
was used to.

I suppose I should have given him a wiring diagram for the fuse block
too. OH well. :)

Don't worry about that...I find it too hard to reach or see... what with my
'progressive lens' glasses. ;-)