I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default Thanks to all... starter problem solved

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 10:29:54 -0300, "YukonBound"
wrote:

Maybe... but in here every bit of information is used as a weapon.

You can thank your pal in MD for that state of affairs. I think a lot
of us would appreciate knowing which component or connection was
failing.

Some folks can't admit they made a mistake. ****, I left the choke on at
the starting line for The Mouse in the 125 class this weekend. She was
obviously having some kind of trouble and was at the back of the field
frantically reaching under the seat.. As she sputtered by I could have
sworn she said "clutch" and I was ****ting bricks waiting for that big
four stroke to blow up, but turned out she had said "choke" and finally
got her finger in the right spot to get it pushed in but by then she was
already a lap down...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!