Rodney Myrvaagnes

Default Canadian buying an American Boat

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:32:09 -0500, Ed McDermott
wrote:

I'm a Canadian planning to buy an American boat, but I'm NOT planning to
bring it back into Canada.

Where can I register it?

If you plan to keep it in the US, you can register it in a state, but
not document it in the US. You could do that anyway, but having it
documented might matter in some other countries.

Rodney Myrvaagnes J36 Gjo/a

"That idiot Leibniz, who wants to teach me about the infinitesimally small! Has he therefore forgotten that I am the wife of Frederick I? How can he imagine that I am unacquainted with my own husband?"