DSK

Default Clever boat names

I've always wanted to name my boat
"station calling" or "vessel calling"

:-)

Gould 0738 wrote:
There are some regs that prohibit names that sound too much like commonly used
radio calls. Can you imagine the confusion
that might result if you were hailing a vessel called "Pay day?" :-)

I've seen boats named that... but the above post made me think it would be funny
to name a boat "Repeat Your Last"

"Repeat Your Last, Repeat Your Last, Repeat Your Last, this is Vessel Calling."

"we copy, vessel calling Repeat Your Last, go ahead."

"No, I mean this is the vessel Vessel Calling."

"Repeat your last"

And so on. Not quite as good on "Who's on First" but it keep a few people
harmlessly amused.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King