Larry[_24_] Larry[_24_] is offline

Default Ping Donnie

Harold wrote:
wrote in message

Harold wrote:

wrote in message

In ,
says...

wrote in message

Get that starter problem fixed yet? We anxiously await the outcome.

Just got back from 'The Source' where I bought a can of the 'TV Tuner
contact cleaner& lubricant.
I had tried at my favourite electrical supply store this afternoon but
they
didn't carry it.
I'll advise when I have results to post.

Oh, man I can't wait, thanks little buddy.

Don't you just love how he adds suspense and drama to a ho-hum repair
job.

Evidently CRC doesn't sell this in CA so he went shopping for TV
solvents...

http://www.crcindustries.com/marine/...x?PN=06102&S=N

I went to the closest place where I thought cleaning solvent was
available. The boat dealers are at least a 10 km drive from my place.

5 miles? A Rav4 should be able to handle that, as long as you have been
faithful about tending to all the recalls.

Now *that* is funny!