posted to rec.boats.paddle
watersprite[_2_] watersprite[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone heard from Ken Strickland lately?

Hi,

One of the things I miss about the "old rbp" is Ken Strickland's
occasional posting of a new story (and his once growing archive of
stories kept at Pete's WW "Reads" Page http://www.eruditium.org/pete/
, which also hasn't seen anything new from Ken for several years
now).

I hope all is well with Ken, and if anyone has a current email address
for him, I'd appreciate it (I once had an address for him, but it's
been long lost to an old crashed hard drive).

--
Melissa