Ante Topic Mimara

Default Clever boat names

Argonauta writes:

As an Electrical Engineer, I always wanted to name a boat
CMOS (pronounced Sea Moss) for Complimentary Metal Oxide
Semiconductor, a popular semiconductor technology. Most
would agree, it is a bit too obscure and would likely never
get pronounced correctly -- save for the occasional
electronics enthusiast.

Oh my this *is* clever. Why do you then not name your boat "Sea
Moss" but superimpose that name over the letters "C M O S" on
the stern of the boat, or intertwine the letters C, M, O, & S
into the full name. With the help of a talented graphic artist,
you could arrive at a pleasing graphic to place on the boat.

---
-
Topic-Mimara
Unique in the World!
---

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.