Larry Larry is offline

Default Perkins 4.108 deisel

Jim Lynch wrote in news:NHIXn.499$lS1.460
@newsfe12.iad:

Hi, Larry, I'd sure like a copy of the 4-154 manual.

Check your email....(c;]

If you need the flight manuals for the Boeing 777, no problem....(c;]

Probably not a good idea, though, to be reading them on your laptop on a
flight....hee hee. "Captain, I noticed you didn't properly deploy the
reverse thrusters, as it shows here on page 4-287 of the flight manual.
Has there been a change I don't have?" They get all excited....especially
if you have a Middle East accent!

--
Global Warming and Creationism are to science what storks are to
obstetrics...

Larry