[email protected] sailinstuff@yahoo.com is offline

Default Perkins 4.108 deisel

On Jun 25, 8:35*pm, jayhearts wrote:
Greetings,

* * *We've moved up from a Tartan 30 with an Atomic Four to a Gulfstar
41 CC Aux Ketch with long range cruising plans and a Perkins 4.108
deisel engine. *In the Atomic Four world there is a vibrant
aftermarket of parts and knowledge. *Does anyone know if there is a
similar source of information, parts and advice for our new old
engine? *We Homeport in the lower Hudson Valley, New York. *Thanks for
any advice, also welcome connection to other Gulfstar and or Ketch
owners.

Thanks,

You might find a manual helpful. See he

http://www.endeavourowners.com/dscsn...p%20Manual.pdf