AzzMazta AzzMazta is offline

Default Requesting a set of files (thumbnail index attached)

On 23 Jun 2010 20:43:02 -0500, Bob_R wrote:

Whoops. First thing I should have written was:
Thank you. Glad you liked them enough to keep them.
Bob

Hi,
There were only 2 parts. You can grab the whole set here
http://www.roff.com/Tall_Ships_1976/index.html.

PS
I was the OP.

Thank you for the Web link, it was just what I was looking for. And yes I
save pictures from this group, backing up and burning them to CD when I
reach ~700MB, and use them as random wallpaper and in screensavers. In fact
I'm just about to burn my second CD. (There was probably time in between
that I didn't read this group.)

--

Henry Pizzinger Institution
for the Mentally 31337