posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry Larry is offline

Default Ping Larry

Bruce in Bangkok wrote in
:

Got a 36 inch dish given to me today. Am planning on making a mount
for a cantenna and see how that goes. I think if I paint it with
flowers, or something, my wife will let me keep it in the room - if it
doesn't block the wind coming in through the window :-)

Cheers,

The flowers may also disguise it from the government security services
worried about the insurgent takeover of the country, a real concern in
Thailand, these days....(c;]

Just don't get caught with it pointed at satellites or out to sea....hee
hee.

--
Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics...

Larry