Dennis Pogson[_2_] Dennis Pogson[_2_] is offline

Default Perkins 4.108 deisel

Try http://www.powerlinecomponents.com/

"jayhearts" wrote in message
Greetings,

We've moved up from a Tartan 30 with an Atomic Four to a Gulfstar
41 CC Aux Ketch with long range cruising plans and a Perkins 4.108
deisel engine. In the Atomic Four world there is a vibrant
aftermarket of parts and knowledge. Does anyone know if there is a
similar source of information, parts and advice for our new old
engine? We Homeport in the lower Hudson Valley, New York. Thanks for
any advice, also welcome connection to other Gulfstar and or Ketch
owners.

Thanks,