Bruce in Bangkok[_16_] Bruce in Bangkok[_16_] is offline

Default DISMASTED - told you so . . .

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 20:24:41 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:47:38 -0500, Jim wrote:

wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 06:38:17 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 20:46:06 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:51:40 -0400,
wrote:

There have been nuclear powered subs for quite a long time, Wayne.
It's not really a secret. :-)
Yes but those reactors are the size of a trawler, not sized for a
trawler. My idea of small scale is something that fits in a large
closet or similar.
I think hydrogen fuel cells have a lot more promise for this
application! Maybe just a few years away.
I hope you're right.
It would certainly open up some possibilities!

Oh, look! :-)

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/new_hav...-cross-country

Amazing how a 12V aquarium bubbler can turn some clear tubes attached to
an air cleaner into a "hydrogen generator" at the flip of a switch.
Kinda how them "water injection" systems turn an gasoline powered ICE
into a steam engine.
Where can I get a deal on either one of them?
Feeling gullible today.

Jim - Most suckers weren't born yesterday.

Here ya go!

http://www.hhokitsdirect.com/HHO-Generators.php

Given the HuHa there is over a little crude in the water down the Gulf
can you even begin to imagine the amount of regulation there would be
about your very own little atomic pile? If they get all excited about
a little diesel oil in the water what will they say about your
radioactive cooling water - I assume cooling will be similar to a
marine air conditioner water in - water out. And everyone "knows" that
those 'tomic places all leak that there radio stuff.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)