Bill Cole

Default Fender Stickers for your Boat Trailer

I don't care if you post off topic crap, but don't fool yourself that you
are courteous to anyone, you are not. No where does this OT drivel have a
OT heading. You are so blind that you don't realize how illmannered you
are.

Now if you don't me to repost your stupid drivel, don't post it in the first
place.
If I repost your drivel and you don't want to read it, don't read it.
Simple enough even for you to understand.

"jps" wrote in message
Like has been repeated at least a thousand times. If it doesn't interest
you, don't read it. I'm religious about marking my drivel OT and

courteous
in cutting what's unneeded.

You aren't.

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
jps,
Do you not see the irony of your last statement. The king of off topic

cut
and paste drivel, talking to anyone about newsgroup etiquette? This NG

is
not about being polite, it is about using profanity and cluttering up

the
NG
with off topic ideal chit chat, it is about cut and pasting articles

that
anyone who really would want to read could just pull them off the

newspaper
or web.

If you want to have a NG of courteous readers and regulars, you are

going
have to set a good example. To date, you have set a bad example.