cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Novice Sailboat Question: Help w/ Broken Boom

We have an enormous choice in pirate disks here. In fact there is a
far greater selection in the pirate shops then in the legitimate
places, so next time I'm by I'll have a look and see whether I can
find it.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

LOL, I came real close to misunderstanding that.

The absolute worst movies I've seen lately are *Hollywood* pirate flicks...
(Pirates of the Caribbean).

I found "History of the TransPac" on Netflicks.
That was great. Interesting stuff, and educational without being boring.

So, other than "Wind", what else is worth watching?

All of the Horatio Hornblower movies, ditto "Master and Commander".

"Dead Calm" with Nicole Kidman, Sam Neill and Billy Zane.

"White Squall" with Jeff Bridges.

"Perfect Storm"

"Mutiny on the Bounty"

"Shackleton"

I have all the rest of these, but didn't know about Shackleton.
Netflicks has it rated 4 start!

Looking forward to it.

Thanks, Wayne

--