Bruce in Bangkok[_16_] Bruce in Bangkok[_16_] is offline

Default Novice Sailboat Question: Help w/ Broken Boom

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 11:14:51 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

Hey Bruce, have you seen the movie "Morning Light"?

Nope. We don't go out to the movies much and the TV is all Thai
programs. No late night movie :-(

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

It's one of my very favorite DVDs.

It's a documentary about a bunch of kids that Roy Disney
invited to sail his TP52 in the Transpac race in 2007.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morning_Light

http://www.sailingworld.com/article/...-Morning-Light

Highly recommended, if you ever get the chance.

We have an enormous choice in pirate disks here. In fact there is a
far greater selection in the pirate shops then in the legitimate
places, so next time I'm by I'll have a look and see whether I can
find it.